Grapefruit Orange Medley
Our Test Kitchen staff lets the fruit's natural flavors shine through in this refreshing recipe that will brighten up cold winter mornings.
5 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1-1/2 cups green grapes
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Whisk in soda
- until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until
- thickened. Cover and refrigerate until cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the oranges, grapefruit and grapes. Add
- sauce; stir to coat. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 140 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 8 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.