Grape and Cabbage Salad
This is a recipe I created using the grapes grown in our state. The flavor and texture brings many compliments, and its combination of color adds to its appeal.
4-6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1 cup halved red grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- In a bowl, combine the cabbage, grapes, green pepper and parsley. In
- another bowl, whisk together salad dressing, water and vinegar. Pour
- over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate
- overnight. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 65 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 174 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.