"With its beautiful purple color, fruity flavor and fun fizz, this punch always prompts requests for refills," says Gayle Lewis of Yucaipa, California. "I like to serve it with Mexican and Italian foods."
18 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cups red grape juice, chilled
- 2 cups white grape juice, chilled
- 5 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a large punch bowl or pitcher, combine the juices; mix well. Stir
- in soda just before serving. Yield: 18 (1/2-cup) servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 60 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 11 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.