Grape Juice Sparkler
For a nice alternative to wine, give this fruity beverage from our home economists a try. The kid-friendly drink will appeal to people of all ages.
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) frozen cranberry-raspberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- 1 bottle (750 ml) sparkling white grape juice, chilled
- 20 to 30 fresh raspberries
- Just before serving, combine juice concentrate with club soda in a
- large pitcher. Stir in sparkling grape juice. Place two to three
- raspberries in the bottom of each glass; add juice. Yield: 10
- servings (2 quarts).
Editor's Note: Use 2 cans of cranberry-raspberry juice concentrate and 2 teaspoons lemon juice for a sweeter, fruitier beverage.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 111 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 28 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 fruit.