Our family grows Concord grapes on 235 acres near Lake Erie. Each year, we're rewarded by a crop with distinctive, robust flavor. This gelatin dessert is made with grape juice from that pretty purple fruit.Linda Erickson, Harborcreek, Pennsylvania
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 packages (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup Concord grape juice
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in grape juice.
- Chill until slightly thickened. Gently fold in whipped topping. Pour
- into an oiled 4-cup mold or dessert glasses. Chill until set. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 202 calories, 5 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.