- lemon juice. Combine sugar and flour; add to rhubarb mixture. Pour
- into crust. Dot with butter.
- Roll out remaining pastry to fit top of pie. Place over filling.
- Trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits in pastry. Bake at 350°
- for 1-1/4 hours or until the pastry is golden brown and the apples
- are tender.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 595 calories, 27 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 469 mg sodium, 83 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.