- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4-in. thickness.
- Cut with a 3-in. star shaped cookie cutter dipped in flour. Place 1
- in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 7-8
- minutes or until edges are firm. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- For frosting, combine the confectioners' sugar, butter, orange juice
- concentrate, vanilla and enough milk to achieve spreading
- consistency. Tint with food coloring if desired. Frost cookies;
- sprinkle with colored sugar if desired. Yield: about 7 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 221 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 169 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.