Grandma's Spoiler Sandwich
There are all kinds of sweet goodies in this gooey grilled sandwich that can be served for breakfast, as an after-school snack or even for dessert! "My grandma used to make this special sandwich for my cousins and me when we would stay with her," recalls Michal Wooten of Greenville, Ohio. "It's really good with a cup of hot chocolate."
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 slices cinnamon bread
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4-1/2 teaspoons miniature chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Spread one side of both slices of bread with peanut butter. Sprinkle
- one slice with marshmallows and chocolate chips; top with the second
- slice. Butter outsides of bread. In a skillet over medium heat,
- toast sandwich on both sides until bread is lightly browned and
- chips and marshmallows are melted. Yield: 1 serving.