- Meanwhile, combine topping ingredients; pour into a greased 13-in. x
- 9-in. baking pan; set aside. Combine filling ingredients; set aside.
- Punch dough down and turn onto a lightly floured surface. Roll into a
- 15-in. x 8-in. rectangle; spread filling over dough. Roll up from
- the long side. Seal seam. Slice into 15 rolls; place with cut side
- down over topping. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about
- 30-45 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 3
- minutes; invert pan onto a serving plate. Yield: 15 rolls.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 321 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 251 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.