- touched. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack
- to cool completely.
- For sauce, in a large saucepan, bring cream to a boil; stir in butter
- and sugar until smooth. Reduce heat; stir a small amount of hot
- liquid into egg yolks. Return all to the pan, stirring constantly.
- Cook until sauce is slightly thickened and coats the back of a spoon
- (do not boil). Remove from the heat; stir in brandy. Serve warm with
- cake. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice with about 1/4 cup sauce equals 833 calories, 47 g fat (25 g saturated fat), 176 mg cholesterol, 334 mg sodium, 99 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.