- Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to
- wire racks. Immediately cut a slit in each for steam to escape.
- For glaze, place berries in a blender; cover and process until
- pureed. Strain berries and discard seeds. Set the puree aside. In a
- saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in orange juice and the
- reserved puree until blended. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook
- and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Remove from the heat; set
- For filling, beat cream in a chilled large bowl, until it begins to
- thicken. Add sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in
- raspberries. Split cream puffs open; discard soft dough from inside.
- Fill the cream puffs just before serving. Drizzle with glaze.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 270 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 142 mg cholesterol, 211 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.