Graham Cranberry Parfaits
Dessert doesn't get much easier or tastier when these parfaits on the menu. Just a few ingredients make them so simple to fix. —Taste of Home
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In each of four parfait glasses, layer 2 tablespoons graham cracker
- crumbs, 3 tablespoons cranberry sauce and 1/4 cup whipped topping.
- Repeat layers. Top with the remaining graham cracker crumbs and
- cranberry sauce. Dollop each with 1 tablespoon whipped topping.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 609 calories, 16 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 170 mg sodium, 109 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein.