Graham Cracker Apple Crisp for Two
I like to make this dessert in fall, when the apple crop is fresh and delicious. I often bake it while we are having dinner so it can be served warm. It's perfect for the two of us and a perfect ending to any meal.
-Emma Crowder, Anaheim, California
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- Whipped topping and additional cinnamon, optional
- Place apples in a greased 1-qt. baking dish; pour water over apples.
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until apples are
- tender. Garnish with whipped topping and cinnamon if desired. Yield:
- 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 269 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.