Gorgonzola-Pear Mesclun Salad
This beautiful, elegant salad will look great on your holiday table. Swap apples for pears or even pecans for the walnuts. A delicious way to get your greens.
Joylyn Trickel, Helendale, California
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 large pears, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- In a salad bowl, toss pears with lemon juice. Add the salad greens,
- cheese, walnuts and vinaigrette; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 202 calories, 16 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 261 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.