Golden Potato Rounds
"My mom used to fix these crisp coated potatoes when she served baked chicken or pork chops," writes Lisa Shafer of Oregon, Missouri. "Now I enjoy making the thick, tender slices for my family of four."
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 55 min.
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a bowl, combine the cornflakes and seasoned salt. Dip potatoes in
- butter, then coat with cornflake mixture. Place on greased
- foil-lined baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or
- until tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 203 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 566 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.