- to baking sheet.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool pan on
- wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan
- to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Set aside 1 lemon slice; coarsely chop the remaining lemon slices. In
- small saucepan, combine the chopped lemon and 2 cups water; bring to
- a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Drain and
- discard liquid.
- In another saucepan, combine the sugar and cornstarch; stir in the
- remaining water until smooth. Add lemon juice and lemon pulp. Bring
- to a boil; cook and stir for 3 minutes or until thickened.
- Refrigerate until cooled, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the lemon glaze over the cheesecake; garnish with reserved lemon
- slice. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 316 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 211 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.