- sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until set. Cool for 2
- minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter,
- and butter until fluffy. Beat in confectioners' sugar and vanilla
- until smooth. Spread filling on the bottoms of half of the cookies,
- about 1 tablespoon on each; top with remaining cookies. Dust with
- additional confectioners' sugar. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2
Nutrition Facts: 1 whoopie pie equals 242 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 208 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.