- flour, baking powder, baking soda, xanthan gum, salt and pie spice;
- reserve 1/4 cup for topping. Gradually beat remaining mixture into
- pumpkin mixture until blended. Spread batter into a 9-in. springform
- pan coated with cooking spray.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine the pecans, brown sugar,
- cinnamon and reserved flour mixture. Cut in butter until mixture
- resembles coarse crumbs; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes.
- Remove sides of pan. Cool completely. Sprinkle with confectioners'
- sugar if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 264 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 294 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.