- batter. Pipe into a 6-cavity doughnut pan coated with cooking spray,
- filling cavities three-fourths full.
- Bake at 325° for 11-14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5
- minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Repeat with
- remaining batter.
- For glaze, in a small saucepan, bring apple cider to a boil; cook
- until liquid is reduced to 3 tablespoons. Transfer to a small bowl;
- stir in butter until melted. Stir in enough confectioners' sugar to
- reach glaze consistency. Dip each doughnut halfway, allowing excess
- to drip off. Place on wire rack; let stand until set. Yield: 10
Nutrition Facts: 1 doughnut equals 273 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 565 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.