- remaining cold water. Refrigerate until partially set, about 1 hour.
- Beat on medium speed until foamy, about 2 minutes.
- Cut strawberry and lime gelatin into 1/2-in. cubes; set aside 1/4 cup
- of each for garnish. Fold remaining cubes into lemon gelatin. Fold
- in whipped cream. Spoon into crust. Top with walnuts and reserved
- gelatin cubes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours. Remove
- sides of pan. Cut into wedges. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 306 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 182 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.