It only takes four ingredients and a few moments of time to make this delightful main dish. Tara Ernspiker — Falling Waters, West Virginia
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil; grease the foil.
- Set aside. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, pineapple juice
- and soy sauce. Place salmon skin side down on prepared pan. Spoon
- sauce mixture over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes
- easily with a fork, basting frequently with pan juices. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 salmon fillet equals 394 calories, 18 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 568 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 35 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.