Glazed Salmon for Two
Here's a flavorful and well-seasoned entree that takes no time at all but is sure to net you plenty of compliments!
Angela Lively - Baxter, TN
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Place salmon in a greased 8-in. square baking dish; sprinkle with
- salt and pepper. Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes
- easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 349 calories, 19 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 432 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 34 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.