Glazed Rosemary Pork
A honey-rosemary glaze delicately seasons pork tenderloin in this delightful entree. As elegant as it is easy, the main course is ideal for weekend dinner parties and weeknight suppers alike. Barbara Sistrunk of Fultondale, Alabama shared the recipe.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each), cut into 1-inch slices
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, 2 teaspoons oil, mustard,
- rosemary, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper; set aside. Flatten pork
- slices to 1/2-in. thickness. In a large nonstick skillet, saute pork
- in remaining oil for 1 minute on each side or until browned.
- Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Spoon honey mixture over meat. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for
- 10-12 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 6
Nutrition Facts: 4 ounces cooked pork equals 259 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 174 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber,