Glazed Orange Roughy
Dijon mustard and apricot fruit spread create a golden glaze for fish fillets in this easy entree from Jo Baker of Litchfield, Illinois. Guests won't believe you used only four ingredients to prepare this delightful full-flavored dinner.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 orange roughy fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup apricot spreadable fruit or orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Place fillets on an ungreased shallow baking pan. Broil 4-6 in. from
- the heat for 5-6 minutes. Combine spreadable fruit, butter and
- mustard; spoon over fillets. Broil 3-4 minutes longer or until fish
- flakes easily with a fork (do not turn). Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts:Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equal 136 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 157 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 17 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fruit.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.