- Press into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at
- 350° for 20-28 minutes or until top springs back when lightly
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, milk
- and vanilla. Spread over bars while warm. Immediately cut into bars.
- Decorate with cherries and citron. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Yield: about 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 181 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 88 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.