- and oil until blended. In a small bowl, beat eggs on high speed 3-4
- minutes or until thick and lemon-colored. In another bowl, whisk
- remaining cake ingredients. Add to molasses mixture alternately with
- eggs, mixing just until combined. Fold in raisins.
- Transfer to prepared pan. Bake 55-60 minutes or until toothpick
- inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing
- from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, mix glaze ingredients until smooth. Pour over cake.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 396 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 168 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein.