- until thick and lemon-colored. Combine the flour, milk powder,
- ginger, cream of tartar, baking soda, cinnamon, mace and nutmeg. Add
- to the creamed mixture alternately with the egg mixture; beat just
- until combined. Fold in orange peel and reserved raisins.
- Transfer to a greased and floured 9-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at
- 350° for 55-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients. Pour over cake. Yield:
- 10-12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 396 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 168 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein.