Glazed Baby Carrots
With only two ingredients, this side is ideal for nights when you need something quick. “People always want to know the secret to our wonderful carrots…here it is!” writes Linda Hoffman from Logansport, Indiana.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) baby carrots
- 1 jar (12 ounces) orange marmalade
- Place 1 in. of water in a large saucepan; add carrots. Bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes or until
- Drain carrots and place in a large serving bowl; stir in marmalade.
- Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 144 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 112 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.