- cinnamon and nutmeg; toss to coat. Spoon over crust.
- Roll remaining dough into a thin 15-in. x 10-in. rectangle; place
- over apple filling. Beat egg white; brush over pastry. Combine
- remaining sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over the top. Bake at
- 350° for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown.
- For glaze, combine the confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough milk
- to achieve a drizzling consistency. Drizzle over warm pastry. Cool
- completely on a wire rack. Cut into squares.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 square equals 209 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 183 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.