- 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a floured 2-in. biscuit cutter.
- Place 2 in. apart on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 425°
- for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the butter, confectioners' sugar,
- lemon juice and peel until combined. Serve with warm scones. Yield:
- 16 scones.
Nutrition Facts: 1 scone with 1 teaspoon lemon butter equals 218 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.