- 350° for 8-10 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Remove from
- pans to cool on wire racks.
- For icing, beat sugar, butter and flavorings in a bowl. Gradually
- stir in enough milk to achieve desired consistency. Frost cookies.
- Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 245 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 208 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.