Ginger Pear Gelatin
This salad is among my favorites for special dinners. I love to cook and experiment with recipes, and I came up with this one after trying different combinations of fruits. The tangy taste is nice and refreshing.
-Sunnye Tiedemann, Bartlesville, Oklahoma
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup chilled ginger ale
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) pear halves, drained and cubed
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. stir in ginger ale.
- Cover and refrigerate until partially set. Stir in pears and grapes.
- Pour into a serving bowl. Chill until set. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 138 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 39 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.