- chicken juices run clear. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Combine cornstarch and remaining broth until smooth; gradually stir
- into pan juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Stir in green onions; cook 1-2 minutes longer.
- Serve over chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 chicken breast half with 2 tablespoons sauce equals 175 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 322 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.