- Add cream of tarter to egg whites; beat with clean beaters until
- stiff peaks form. Fold into batter.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 325° for
- 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire
- racks to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat the cheese, cream, confectioners' sugar, gin
- and food coloring until stiff peaks form. Pipe over cupcakes.
- Garnish with lime slices. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 cupcakes.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cupcake equals 285 calories, 21 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 107 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.