Ghosts to Go
Are these adorable or what? Little kids would love to eat these treats, made colorful with food coloring and decorated with candy treats. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
7 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (2.7 ounces) French vanilla mousse mix
- 3 drops each neon blue, green and purple food coloring
- Assorted decorations: cake decorator hearts, red decorating gel, and purple and red Nerds
- Prepare mousse mix according to package directions; divide into three
- portions. Tint one portion blue, one green and one purple.
- Transfer each to a pastry or plastic bag; cut a hole in one corner of
- each bag. Pipe ghost shapes into 5-oz. plastic cups. Decorate just
- before serving. Yield: 7 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1/3 cup (without decorations) equals 73 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 89 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.