- and paprika until smooth; gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook
- and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat;
- stir in cheese until melted. Stir in eggs.
- Drain noodles; transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top
- with cheese sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2/3 cup equals 275 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 148 mg cholesterol, 453 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 15 g protein.