- ingredients; add to the creamed mixture alternately with water. Fold
- in sauerkraut, coconut and pecans. Pour into three greased and
- floured 9-in. round baking pans. Bake at 350° for 20-24 minutes
- or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool
- for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks; cool
- In a bowl, combine melted chocolate and mayonnaise. Set aside 1-1/4
- cups for frosting. To the remaining chocolate mixture, add half of
- the coconut and pecans; spread between cake layers. Spread reserved
- chocolate mixture over top and sides of cake. Combine remaining
- coconut and pecans; press onto sides of cake. Store in the
- refrigerator. Slice with a serrated knife. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 570 calories, 37 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 424 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.