- pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on a
- wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the
- chocolate, brown sugar and cocoa. Add eggs; beat on low speed just
- until combined. Stir in extracts. Pour into crust.
- Place pan in a large baking pan. Fill larger pan with 1 in. water.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until center is just set and
- top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a
- wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan
- to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove sides of pan.
- In a large saucepan, combine topping ingredients. Bring to a boil
- over medium heat; cook and stir for 3 minutes. Cool. Spread topping
- over cheese cake. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 449 calories, 30 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 136 mg cholesterol, 257 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.