Garlicky Baked Butternut Squash
The mild garlic flavor in this dish makes for a deliciously different treatment for butternut squash. Anita Bukowski
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large butternut squash (3-1/2 pounds), peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the parsley, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add squash and toss to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered,
- at 400° for 50-55 minutes or until squash is just tender. Yield:
- 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 162 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 486 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 4 g protein.