"I use this flavorful salad dressing all year round. It's especially nice with assorted greens, garden fresh tomatoes and sweet onions," writes Carol Birkmeier from Nashville, Tennessee.
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine all ingredients; shake
- well. Serve over salad greens. Yield: about 1/2 cup.
Nutrition Facts: 4-1/2 teaspoons equals 65 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 191 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.