Garlic Roasted Squash
Zucchini, yellow squash, sweet onion, and garlic, tossed together and baked. Brought to you by dLife®
8 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 30 min.
- 6 medium zucchini, quartered
- 6 medium summer squash, quartered
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 12 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoons black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In medium bowl combine zucchini, yellow squash, sweet onion, garlic,
- oil, salt, and pepper. Toss well.
- Lightly coat shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange squash mixture evenly in pan and bake 30 minutes or until
- vegetables are tender, stirring every 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 93 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 166 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-3/4 vegetable, 1/4 fat.