Garlic Roasted Broccoli
Balsamic vinegar's sweet-tart flavor enhances roasted broccoli spears seasoned with garlic. You can conveniently pop this dish into the oven while a beef roast or turkey is resting.Nella Parker, Hersey, Michigan
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 bunches broccoli, cut into spears
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Place broccoli in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Combine the oil, garlic, salt and pepper; drizzle over broccoli and
- toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until tender,
- stirring occasionally. Drizzle with vinegar. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3 spears equals 127 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 190 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 5 g protein.