Garlic Ranch Chicken
The simple ingredients in this recipe give it flavor the whole family will enjoy. A no-nonsense salad will round out the meal. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Flatten chicken slightly; set aside. In a shallow bowl, combine milk
- and garlic. In another shallow bowl, combine the flour, salad
- dressing mix and pepper. Dip chicken in milk mixture, then coat with
- flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil and butter over medium heat
- for 6-8 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Yield: 4