Garlic Oregano Dip
"This classic dip is fast and simple," writes Sarah Vasques of Milford, New Hampshire. "I first had it at a cast party and always try to keep some on hand for snacking." TIP: "We also like it with pumpernickel bread," Sara says.
14 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 round loaf (1 pound) unsliced sourdough bread
- Snack rye bread
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; cover and
- refrigerate. Meanwhile, cut the top third off the loaf of bread;
- carefully hollow out bottom, leaving a 1-in. shell.
- Cube removed bread and top of bread. Spoon dip into bread shell.
- Serve with bread cubes and snack rye. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 238 calories, 16 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 334 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.