Garlic-Onion Pizza Wedges
Using a prebaked crust, you can have this delicious appetizer hot and ready to serve in just 20 minutes. The wedges can even make a light main dish.Clyda Conrad, Yuma, Arizona
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Pepper to taste
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, onion, mayonnaise, basil, garlic
- and pepper; spread over crust.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. Bake at 450° for
- 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut into wedges. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 234 calories, 15 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 357 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.