Garlic Herb Twists
I'm a busy wife, mother and grandmother who also works full time as an accounts payable clerk. So I need quick dinner ideas. These three-ingredient breadsticks are good at church meetings, at potlucks or anytime.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 to 2 tablespoons herb with garlic soup mix
- Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and
- perforations. Combine sour cream and soup mix; spread over dough.
- Cut into 1-in. strips. Loosely twist strips and place on an
- ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 96 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 277 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.