Garlic Corn on the Cob
Every summer we look forward to fresh corn on the cob. I make it extra special by jazzing it up with garlic. — Heather Carroll, Colorado Springs, Colorado
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- In a small bowl, combine garlic and oil; brush over corn. Sprinkle
- with sugar. Place each on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil
- (about 14 in. x 12. in.). Fold foil over corn and seal tightly.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until
- tender, turning occasionally. Open foil carefully to allow steam to
- escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 ear of corn equals 126 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 14 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.