- moistened. Add egg yolk and vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in
- enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. Cover and let rest for
- 10 minutes.
- Press dough into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Prick
- with a fork. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, saute garlic in oil. Add the cream, salt
- and pepper. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, until
- reduced to 2/3 cup, about 10 minutes. Spread over crust. Sprinkle
- with chicken, red pepper and cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or
- until the cheese is melted. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 467 calories, 27 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 485 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.