Garlic Chicken & Bacon Pizza
Cooking creme is the secret to adding a lot of flavor without a lot of extra ingredients in this pizza. It’s our go-to for game night. We love it; you’re going to love it, too! —Josee Lanzi, New Port Richey, Florida
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia savory garlic cooking creme
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 4 strips ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place pizza crust on a greased 14-in. pizza pan. Spread with cooking
- creme. Top with chicken and bacon; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield:
- 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 303 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 801 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.