Garlic Cheese Bread
I serve this recipe often because my family likes it with just about anything!
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Dash paprika
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 French bread rolls, halved lengthwise
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic and
- paprika; stir in cheddar cheese. Place rolls cut side up on a baking
- sheet; broil 6 in. from the heat for 1 minute or until lightly
- browned. Spread with cheese mixture. Broil 1 minute longer or until
- bubbly and lightly browned. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 356 calories, 22 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 512 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.