- 12 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- Place the first nine ingredients in a large bowl; toss to coat.
- Arrange on two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in baking pans. Bake at
- 425° for 10-15 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, saute mushrooms, onion and garlic in oil
- until tender. Stir in remaining sauce ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-12 minutes, stirring
- In a large bowl, combine the filling ingredients. Spread 1 cup sauce
- into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer a third of the
- noodles, a third of the ricotta cheese mixture, half of the
- vegetables, a third of the remaining sauce and a third of the cheese
- blend; repeat. Top with remaining noodles, ricotta mixture, sauce
- and cheese blend.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly. Let
- stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 423 calories, 26 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 777 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.